Thursday, June 17, 2010

Word of the Day....Anencephalous

Hello!! Today has been great weather in Provo Utah, about 70 degrees and blue skies. I still didn't get out of bed until 1. It was nice to lay in bed and read.
I usually bike down to jenny's for meals because they have all the things I don't.. like pans and a george foreman (indoor bbq basically!!) so I biked there and had myself some yummy eggs.
After that I went home and hung out for a bit, of course not looking for employment or cleaning! I got invited to go rock climbing at this place called the quarry. It's a blast! we bouldered the whole time.
After rock climbing I ran for 45 minutes, gettin in shape!! The runs usually feel ok, tolerable, and I can finish, but this time my right shin was tightening up really bad. I had to stop and let the pressure subside, and when I started to run back home I just let it go numb. My entire right leg was numb when I got home.. it was weird to not feel one of my legs while I ran .
I know mom, you've probably stopped paying attention to what I wrote after the whole "not looking for employment" bit.. but I'm just kiddin!! This sports store is supposed to call me sometime this week, and if they don't then I'll find a job elsewhere! With plenty of places are around here it should be easy compared to finding a job in Gresham. This last picture is of my right leg looking bigger (on the outer right) than my left.. noticeable? That's where it swelled weird! Love you bye

2 comments:

  1. So.... basically I think pain in the foot/leg would be an indication to STOP !! Call me crazy but.... that is what I would do.
    Dad thinks that is your cursing because you stopped looking for a job.lol
    Get this.... I am in the Primary now !! Sounds fun right??
    Thanks for the blog post. Nathan told me it was here. THe boys look at it regularly too.
    LOVE YA MOM

    ReplyDelete