Sunday, June 27, 2010

J.O.B.





Dear Journal,
Today was another treasure! I biked to this park called rock canyon near the temple and read a few ensign articles, (thanks mom for sending that!) wrote in my journal, read scriptures and reflected on life. Am I boring you yet? :) It was peaceful k! Life has been good to me lately- in other words I found a job! It's this outdoor shop called Parks, look it up and tell me what you think! I think it's going to be great, I get to work with people and get extra money for commission sales. Plus it's a 6 mile round trip on the bike yesssss.
So I'm sure you have seen plenty of pics from Ayden's b-day party but I'll put these on here for you Jen! The party turned out to be pretty fun and free food is always appreciated these days! How are the boys doing? Nathan is doing football practice already, what's dan up to? Sure do miss you guys, but Utah is turning out to be tolerable... ok more fun than I thought :) Love you and keep me posted about your life!

Ugh. How do I organize these pictures on here better?! Whatever byeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. YOU ROCK!!! I am so happy for you to have a job. That type of store is perfect for you. I will look it up and see. Or... better yet when we come down we will come and see it. I hope you know you are loved and prayed for every day by your family!! We love you... So... you got the 3 boxes... was that ok?? Some of the stuff may have been goofy : )
    Daniel is taking drivers ed every morning at 7:30. Nathan is doing football practice every morning at 8. So... they are up early.
    I love the pictures you post too!!
    LOVE YA and see ya soon
    MOM

    ReplyDelete