Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey there, I decided it's probably time for a new post! Today was really fun, no work! So me, colton (mckay's cousin) and clint (colton's best friend) went to Sundance. It's a downhill mountain biking course when they aren't open for winter skiing. I love downhill biking now, keeping up with the boys is scary especially when some turns are accompanied by 15 ft. drops if you mess up.
Work has been going really well, I enjoy talking with the customers because most of them are outdoorzy and laid back anyway! The atmosphere at work is just like Joe's and the people I work with are going to be good for me.
Sara and Heather were great to take me and jenny to dinner. We went to this italian place and the server lady liked us so much that we got extra dessert!! Yummmm. This week has been so bloody hot, it's been in the 90's everyday. Good thing we have a pool here :) Ayden and Ethan came swimming with mommy at my complex. They are too much fun, ethan will try anything! Ayden is scared of the water. hmmm 2nd born is automatically doomed to be curiously crazy ? who knows. Love you mom and family!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good time. I am glad you have a fun pool to play in. Lucky boys who get to visit their auntie and swim.
    I am glad your job is at a sporting good place. That is right up your alley... Enjoy the warm summer !! LUCKY : )
    love ya mom

    ReplyDelete